Update #1: I will stop enumerating these updates. It's hard to keep track, and it also adds nothing to the content.
Update #2: I have a theory about movies, about cinema in general. As you might have noticed by now, I love movies, from romcoms to dystopian worlds. So my hypothesis is that movies exist to soften us to our world around us or the future ahead of us. Dystopian movies especially will prepare us to the absurdity of real life in some forward versions of ourselves. Moreover, if I hadn't taken my medicine today, I would add an alternative hypothesis that movies are created by time travelers, people who came from the future to prepare us for what's to come. But I did take my meds. And I know that you can only travel TO the future, not back in time. Duh.
We are developing more connectors to ease your content faster and more efficiently in and out of Bureau Works. New connectors to be released in September:
And the pipeline goes:
And please, don't forget we also offer connectors for:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Google Drive
- Cognitran Blaise
- Wordpress (through WPML)
- our very own CLI that interacts with our API
#2 Other Updates
- Zendesk connector with full support for Macros and Dynamic Content
- Better UI navigation for projects - more filters, but less screen space
- You can now see a snapshot of overall project completion in dashboard
- Overall progress by language
- More Tableau embedded dashboards
- New method available in API to programmatically render Blaise PDFs
- Newly designed connector dashboards for Blaise and Zendesk
#3 Bottom of the news
This is huge for us, even though you can't really see it. We have started migrating our infrastructure to Kubernetes, and we've got a few workspaces on it already - and you didn't even noticed it. First we started splitting/extracting some services to avoid disruptions, as told in previous updates, and then we managed to put it all under a managed cluster. This change will allow our team to manage and deploy solutions quicker, since developers can focus on code and standalone applications (Microservices), while we ensure that the infrastructure is there to support and securely provide access to each Client's workspace.